11/4/2014 12:53:47 PM
Why Christians Should Vote
Five Reasons Why Christians Should Vote:
- The Bible tells us to be part of the process.
We’re to be salt and light purifying and enlightening the culture. We’re to make an impact on our culture for good.“Righteousness exalts a Nation”
- Jesus emphasized to give to Caesar the things that are Caesars.
By voting we exercise our civic responsibilities guaranteed in a democracy. We don’t have an Emperor, but a Constitution, which gives us the right to participate in the republic.
- Because of the Scriptural Conditions that we have.
Let’s not vote party lines or personalities, but let’s be informed people voting and supporting Biblical principles about life and family values. I Peter 2:14-15
- Because Christians should be for the innocent, the indigent and the unborn. They need a defender and God’s people need to be there.
- Because Jesus has charged us to carry our faith into the public square. Therefore we need to pray for our leaders and plead for policy that is undergirded by Scriptural principles. I Timothy 2:1-2
Please login to reply.